Wanted to share that we will be going to INDIA again this coming November. We have had a friendship and partnership with the Bible Faith Mission in the state of Kerala that is led by and serves the Dalit [untouchable] caste people. The primary goal of the mission is to empower and equip Dalits with the Gospel of Jesus through church planting and affordable, high quality education through the BFM school. It’s a grand mission and it’s our privilege and joy to come alongside them and be a part of what God is in doing in India.
Some of the things we’ll be doing in India this time around:
- Children’s and High School Camp
- Pastor’s Training
- Teaching and Speaking in the BFM School
- Visiting Families and Listening to Stories
- Letting God Challenge Us… and Doing What He Says
Some info and stuff you’ll need:
- Raise Your Own Funding :: ~ $2500
- Be Able to Take Off For ~ 14 Days in Early November [specific dates determine by cheaper airfare]
- Need a Good Attitude – No Whiners
- No Need for Special Skills – But Willing to Use Whatever You Have
Let me ask you to do this:
PRAY… quiet yourself down and ask God very simply, “Do you want me to go to India?” Listen. And believe it. If he says yes, contact us at email@example.com [or call us at (408) 63H-AVEN] and we can give you more info. We will need to know by August 21st.
Thanks friends… more questions, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.